Braided Macramé Earrings (CC027)
These exquisite macramé earrings are handmade with a waxed thread by the women of Casa Hogar Comunitario (Yachil Antzetic) cooperative from Chiapas, Mexico. Each earring is uniquely designed and will add a spark of artistic fashion to any outfit. Choose from our different designs and let us surprise you with the color combination (if you have a specific color request, please call to see if we have it in stock, 714-953-8575). Fairly traded from Mexico.
- French Hooks
- Bead Accents
- Braided Macramé measures approximately H2.5" x W1.5"
- Upside Down "V" measures approximately H2.5" x W1"
- Upside Down Pyramid measures approximately H3" x W1"
- Circle measures approximately H2.5" x W1.25"
- Spider Web measures approximately H3" x W1.75"
- Owl measures approximately H3" x W1"
- Eye of the Diamond measures approximately H2" x W1.5"