Boy's Camisa (CC076)
Made from a soft and light weight 100% cotton fabric, these adorable hand embroidered boy's camisas mimic a traditional Mexican guayabera, worn by men outside the trousers. Two rows of colorful, hand embroidered Mayan symbols of bees adorn the white short sleeve camisa running vertical on the front. Two rows of whimsical, hand embroidered Mayan symbols of corn adorn the black long sleeve camisa running horizontal on the front. Your little one will look darling wearing either style camisa. You can machine wash and hang dry but do not use chlorine bleach. It is recommended for the first washing to use half cup of vinegar and no soap to set the color of the yarn. Sizes are not true but are approximate because each shirt size runs slightly different from the next. Choose from our available designs and sizes. Fairly traded and handmade in Mexico.
- Measurements for the Small White Short Sleeve Camisa: Body L14", Bust 26", Neck 12", Sleeve L5.5", Arm 10"
- Measurements for the Medium White Short Sleeve Camisa: Body L16.5", Bust 28", Neck 14", Sleeve L5.5", Arm 10.5"
- Measurements for the Small Black Long Sleeve Camisa: Body L13", Bust 25", Neck 11", Sleeve L10", Arm 10", Wrist 6"
- Measurements for the Medium Black Long Sleeve Camisa: Body L17", Bust 28", Neck 12", Sleeve L11.5", Arm 12", Wrist 6.5"
- Measurements for the Large Black Long Sleeve Camisa: Body L19", Bust 33", Neck 17", Sleeve L15", Arm 13", Wrist 9"